St Augustine's Church

A selection of photographs of the Church before and after the new Chancel was built in 1905. Most of the post-1905 photographs were taken by John Davies of Kirkby-in-Cleveland and are reproduced with his permission.

There are 16 photos for this gallery.
The Chancel The Nave from the West Gallery The Good Shepherd Window
Saxon Stonework in the South Transept The Church pre 1905 The Church Interior pre-1905
The Nave and West Gallery The Old East Window, now in The War Memorial Chapel The Copeman Hart Organ, installed in 1998
The Church in Spring Church Flowers July 2020 Church during winter 2020
Church clock tower St Augustine's Lychgate decorated for a wedding. Morning frost
One of the many window sills in St Augustine's.